Drutopia uses a distributed hosting model. Anyone can host Drutopia, as long as the following is met:
- All people or organizations hosted on the platform are members of the Drutopia cooperative, and the membership fee is passed on to the cooperative.
- The resources dedicated to each site meet the Drupal 8 system requirements.
- The host must support SSL (https://).
- Drupal core must be supported with security updates.
- All approved Drutopia contributed modules must be supported with security updates (supporting additional is allowed of course).
- All approved Drutopia configuration sets must be available for use (supporting additional is allowed of course).
- All approved Drutopia install profiles must be available on new site launch (supporting additional is allowed of course).
If you're interested in becoming a Drutopia Host, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org